The ChamonixRain Organics Coconut Konjac Sponge is made from the root of the Konjac Vegetable, with the added skin nourishing benefits of Coconut Powder. Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants – this all – natural sponge can be used on its own with water or with our Natural Coconut washes to gently cleanse and exfoliate your face and body to reveal silky smooth skin. Safe for daily use on all skin types and ages including babies.
How to use
- Soak the sponge in warm water for 2-3 minutes or until it has completely softened and expanded to approximately one and a half times its original size
- Once softened, gently squeeze between the palm of your flattened hands, pressing out ALL excess water. It is important that you remove as much water from the sponge as you can between uses. DO NOT twist or wire your sponges as this may cause damage to the delicate Konjac plant fibres. The better care you take of your 100% natural coconut konjac sponge, the longer you can continue to use and enjoy all its benefits.
- Lightly massage the hydrated sponge over your skin in a circular motion to gently cleanse and exfoliate your face and body. Use on its own with water or together with our Natural Coconut body washes or your favourite natural cleanser to create a luxurious lather.
- Rinse THOROUGHLY under warm running water ensuring that you also gently press out ALL excess water after each use. The sponge will naturally shrink and harden when dry.
- Store and hang the sponge in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight. Ensuring it is hung NOT directly touching any surfaces.
- Replace every 4-6 weeks, depending on use and care. Being 100% plant based, it will naturally decompose over time.
- Optional: Sterilise by adding boiling water into a basin of warm water once a week or store it in the fridge between uses.
Being a delicate 100% Natural Plant Based product, please DO NOT:
- Wiring or twist your konjac sponge, as this will damage the delicate fibres which may cause damage – shortening the life of your sponge.
- Leave your sponge in a pool of water. It must always be hung to air dry not touching other surfaces.
- use your sponge dry. As the sponge shrinks and hardens when dry and will be too rough to use on the skin when not softened when wet.
- Despite our sponge being 100% natural, it is not to be consumed.
Leave our sponge unattended with children
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No ratings found yet!
The ChamonixRain Organics Coconut Konjac Sponge is made from the root of the Konjac Vegetable, with the added skin nourishing…$18.00
A set of Coconut Baby Wash & Shampoo + Coconut Moisturiser$68.00
ChamonixRain Organics Baby Moisturiser is a luxurious blend of natural and certified organic ingredients, which is pure and gentle enough…$32.00
The ChamonixRain Organics Coconut Body Butter is a rich, creamy blend of natural and certified organic ingredients, which absorbs instantly…$42.00
ChamonixRain Organics Baby Wash is a luxurious blend of natural and certified ingredients, specially formulated to gently cleanse and protect…$36.00
FREE FROM: Soap, SLS, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Formaldehyde, Synthetic Fragrances, and unnecessary chemical fillers.$36.00