Out of stock
The Dentistar orthodontic pacifier reduces risk of dental misalignment and is the first pacifier in the world that has been awarded with the predicate ‘toothfriendly’. The mouth shield of size 1 fits the baby’s delicate facial features.The large ventilation holes are particularly suitable for a baby’s sensitive skin. The dental-step is relatively small in size 1. As the mouthpiece is adjusted to the shape of the palate and angled upwards, the tongue retains its natural clearance to the front and tongue dysfunctions (e.g. lisp) can be avoided.The size 1 pacifier can be given to the child from birth. The flattened tip of the mouthpiece leaves the tongue plenty of space.
Once the first incisors (front teeth) have grown, you should switch to size 2.
• Dentistar Silicone Pacifier in Size 1 (0-6 months), set of 2
• Includes sterilization box
• Glows in the dark
• Made in Germany
• Extra flat shaft reduces the pressure on jaw and teeth
• Integrated dental-step reduces the risk of dental misalignments
• More room for the tongue helps to avoid tongue deformation
• Supports the milk teeth’s natural development
• Developed in cooperation with dentists and orthodontists
• Does not include pacifier protective cap
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.