The discreet, one-piece design attaches securely to your breast and collects any breast milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad. It is completely portable and has small feet on the bottom that lets the Milk Collector stand upright on flat surfaces to prevent any spills after use. Once you have finished collecting your let-down, open the plug on the top and safely pour your milk into a container or bottle.
The multifunctional design of our Silicone Milk Collector also allows you to use it as a breast pump, giving you the ability to express more breast milk than the natural lactation process. Simply press the Milk Collector firmly to your breast to create suction and begin expressing! This allows you to easily build up a stash of breast milk between breastfeeding or pumping sessions without any extra effort!
~ Multifunctional design allows you to collect or express breast milk effortlessly throughout the day.
~ Suctions securely to the breast.
~ No cords or batteries required.
~ Portable and silent for discreet daytime wearing.
~ Stands upright on flat surfaces.
~ 75ml capacity.
~ Made of 100% high quality, food grade silicone.
~ BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
1. Ensure the plug is pushed into the outlet. Centre the opening on your nipple and gently squeeze the container until you are able to feel suction.
2. Allow the container to fill with milk. While using the Silicone Milk Collector, you can also breastfeed your baby on the other breast.
3. Remove the Silicone Milk Collector once it has filled up with milk or when you have expressed the desired amount. Pull out the plug from the outlet and pour out the extra milk from the outlet into a milk container. Extra milk can be stored longterm in the freezer.
1. Ensure the plug is pulled out from the outlet. Put the Silicone Milk Collector between your breast and bra, making sure the opening is centred over your nipple.
2. Adjust the Silicone Milk Collector until you feel comfortable and let your milk flow.
3. Remove the Silicone Milk Collector once it is filled up with extra milk or when you have expressed the desired amount. Take out the Silicone Milk Collector from your bra and pour out the extra milk from the outlet into a storage container. Extra milk can be stored longterm in the freezer.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Silicone Milk Collector with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
The guidelines of health organisations should be followed at all times with regards to catching let-down/expressing and storing milk safely.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.