• Outer layer: Certified <99.94% anti-bacterial, anti-odor, splash-proof polyester
• Centre layer: 100% soft-style cotton
• Inner layer (filter slot): 100% soft-style ultra absorbent cotton
• Certified by SGS and Intertek
• Reusable 3-ply fabric mask
• 2-sided access slot compartment to conveniently insert filter (filter excluded)
• Adjustable knobs to ensure good fit
• Stopper at end of ear loops (prevent knobs from falling out)
• Thin and stretchy ear loops for better comfort
• Eco-friendly and reusable
• Individually packed in a reusable zip-lock packaging
• Adults: 23cm W x 13.5cm H
• Kids: 19cm W x 11.5cm H (ages 2+ onwards)
*Reusable fabric mask care instructions*
• Hand wash / machine wash on gentle cycle (please place in laundry bag).
• Air dry. No tumble/spin dry.
• Do not dry clean.
• Use gentle detergents. Do not bleach or use with strong chemicals
• Do not iron directly. Strictly no ironing on the earloops.
• Please see detailed information in the care instructions enclosed in package.
• By purchasing, we deem that you have read and understood all the specifications of the fabric mask.
• Please wash and after before use. Care instructions are provided in packaging.
• Print placement varies and will be sent at random.
• Listing is for 1 tokidoki reusable face mask. All other merchandise pictured are solely for styling purposes and are sold separately.
• This fabric reusable mask is not a surgical mask substitute. Please use alongside guidelines and advisories provided by medical experts such as the World Health Organisation and/or the Ministry of Health.
• Do ensure proper hygiene is always maintained.
• Each mask is hand-cut, treated and sewn individually by factory staff. Due to this process, every piece of mask is subject to a ±1cm variance in height, width and cutting. Such a variance do not constitute a manufacturing defect.
• Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product’s color and design, please note that actual colors and design may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, photography techniques, lighting, differences in product finishes over each batch of fabric, other factors.
• Strictly no exchange or returns on masks due to hygiene reasons, unless it is assessed to be defected.